But , if I download c cleaner, then what do I have to do to use it, and how
much does it cost?
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 2:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Accessible Alternative to CCleaner

Hi Gerald,

BTW:  It's Mike B, B, as in Boy!  LOL  LOL

When you run the Avast uninstaller there is an option to run as
administrator which is Jaws accessible, & this what I used to remove Avast.
I do have to admit the uninstaller works very good.  I only had to remove 1
folder, & that was the Avast folder out of the Program Data folder on the
root of the C drive.  The only place I didn't look for remnants was the
registry.
Take care.  Mike.  Dodgers, try again next year!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the