According to a warning posted on other lists by our esteemed colleague, Mike
D., installing the latest version of CCleaner may also surreptitiously install
Avast anti-virus on your computer.  This is not surprising, since Puriform, the
company that develops and markets CCleaner is now owned by Avast.  But
unfortunately, Avast is no longer JAWS accessible.  And uninstalling it could
be problematic because it is necessary to boot into safe mode in order to use
the special tool to completely remove itl, according to the Avast site.  So is
there any JAWS accessible alternative to CCleaner?  I am afraid to update to
the latest version for fear of getting stuck with Avast which may be difficult
to impossible to remove without sighted help.

Gerald