copying and pasting into note pad doesn't work to remove formatting in 2016
itt removes the formatting in notepad but when you copy from notepad back to word the formatting is still there!

-----Original Message----- From: wayne smith
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 7:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] remove formatting

There are a couple of ways.  I have an older version of MS Word but I go
into the menus where you choose fon characteristics and tab until I get to
"clear formatting" and with the text I want to remove I simply press that
button and its gone.  Another method is to select everything I want to clear
the formatting on and then use Control-c to copy it and then I paste it into
a Notepad blank document and that does it.  I re-copy the text in the
Notepad doc and paste it back into MS Word.  HTH

Wayne