Cos i thought it would only get rid of the driver.
And it would only reinstall it again.
cheers michael.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2017 2:52 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Touchpad is Turned Back On

why not uninstall it, you won't ever use it if you use the computer soley
with the keyboard!

-----Original Message----- From: michael's emails
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2017 7:42 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hi Kevin this did not work for my HP when i did that their was no option to
disable the touch pad. Only options was to scan for hard ware changes and
properties and uninstall device.