you need to press enter after typing device manager into the search box!

-----Original Message----- From: amca...@verizon.net
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2017 7:47 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Touchpad is Turned Back On

Kevin,

Your instructions are not matching up with what is coming up on my computer.
Here is what I am doing.

Tapped the Windows key.

Typed in device manager.

Tab once.

Down arrow and I find, Toggle Menu, Home, Notebook, devices, settings, and
feedback.

I've tried Right/Left arrows, Tab, Shift+Tab, Space, Enter, and Applications
key (Fn+Right Control), and I cannot activate any of these items.

I also tried typing mice... into the Start Menu search field, and managed to
get myself to the hardware tab in the Mouse Properties dialog box.  There
are 2 items in this list that are exactly the same.  I could not do a single
thing with them.  I did find 3 options for touchpad sensitivity, so I set it
to "Low" via a lot of hoop jumping to get JAWS to read the changes I made.

Thanks,
Annette