Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2017 11:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Web site message

Hello,

When I went to a web site I got the following message:

Infer reading order from document (recommended)

Left- to - right top - to - bottom reading order

Use reading order in raw print stream

There is nothing to click on .. I cannot back out of this site with back
space or alt + left arrow .. I cannot go to favorites with alt + a .. The
only way to get off this site is alt + f4 which takes me off the internet
completely.

Has anybody come across this situation?  If so, do you have any suggestions
or remedies? .. Using Jaws 18, Windows 10 & Internet Explorer.

Thank you,

Laura