same result with alt + m, there's just a click sound when keys are hit, but nothing happens

-----Original Message----- From: David Bailes
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 6:56 AM
To: Jaws Users
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] unhide wlm toolbar

Hi,
I presume that you mean that the menu bar is hidden. To show the menu bar:
1. Press alt + M to press a menu button on the toolbar. A menu opens.
2. On the menu find "show menu bar" and press Enter. Note that if you find
"hide menu bar" rather than "show menu bar", then the menu bar is in fact
being shown, and there must be another problem.
I got my info from this page:
http://www.freeemailtutorials.com/windowsLiveMail/optionsAndSettings/hideOrShowMenuBarClassicMenusInWindowsLiveMail.php

I don't have this version of windows live mail installed, so I can't do any
testing myself.

David.