what I have resolved after experienceing the same thing as you, is to record the audio using an audio program such as what I have GoldWave or what others have Aupacity. you need to use the wasapi feature which is the same as stereo mix, doing this is kinda tricky because you need to disable jaws speech before recording the audio. using wasapi means you record what your computer outputs and only that. you won't get any sound you make. the drawback is that you need to listen to the whole audio, and you must edit the recorded stuff when you start which would most likely be the jaws speech when you start recording go to the audio you want and before hitting enter to start the audio but if you prefer I can giveyou a copy of free youtube 2 mp3 converter, I can put the installer on my one drive and give you the link to download.

-----Original Message----- From: Judy Jones
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2017 4:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Downloading Youtube audio to the PC?

Hi, Kevin,

I went  to the Jaws programs site to download the youtube to mp3 program, as
I got a virus warning from using the youtube to mp3 site.  However, when I
tried to download the program, says that program cannot be downloaded.  The
download site, I believe, was videosoft.

I'm going to check for another site, as this virus thing that keeps popping
up is threatening to disable my PC so the network won't get infected.  I
don't believe it, of course, but don't like it.

I'm open to ideas, and thanks.

Judy