Hi all. I'm finding that when I'm typing on my laptop's keyboard, often the
icons will move and I'll do longer be in the edit box I was in, but back on the
desktop. The mouse is enabled on the laptop, but I %try to keep my hands above
it as much as possible when pressing the spacebar. Is it just due to the mouse,
or could the screen be moving around too? I've heard it can do that in Windows
10.

In Window 7, I was able to disable the mouse by pressing Function f5, but this
no longer seems to work.

Any feedback would be welcome.

Cheers!

Michele