From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Michele Thredgold
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2017 11:00 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Icons Moving When Typing

Hi all. I'm finding that when I'm typing on my laptop's keyboard, often the
icons will move and I'll do longer be in the edit box I was in, but back on
the desktop. The mouse is enabled on the laptop, but I %try to keep my hands
above it as much as possible when pressing the spacebar. Is it just due to
the mouse, or could the screen be moving around too? I've heard it can do
that in Windows 10.

In Window 7, I was able to disable the mouse by pressing Function f5, but
this no longer seems to work.

Any feedback would be welcome.

Cheers!

Michele