From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2018 4:54 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Facebook Question

Face book is a perfectly fine topic to discuss on this list so long as you
are using JAWS to access it. So far as I know you use JAWS or you wouldn't
have been on here for such a long time.

Just to clarify for all concerned, when ever you are not certain about a
given topic write to the owner address on the help page and one of us will
answer you.