Pooh!  I was afraidof that, but thanks so much for confirming this for me.

Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 11:07 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Facebook Question

HI Judy.
I think I know what you are talking about, and I have come to the conclusion
that m.facebook.com is just kind of broken. The only way I have found to tag
people is to use the "tag friends" option in the "more" section you can open
when making a post. There just does not seem to be any other way to do it.
You might have better luck with the regular facebook site, but I don't blame
you for not wanting to use it as it's quite a bit more cluttered.