Hi Derek! This went to the list, but for some reason URLS were translated
into <a>...</a> tags! Not sure what went on there, but thought I'd let you
know.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Derek Roberts
Sent: Monday April 28 2008 3:14AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Vista basic was Re: Jaws and start menu in Vista

whatcha mean? Anything I can't do in what? Sorry. Also have you tried the
latest <a href="http://www.nvda-project.org/snapshots";>NVDA snapshot?</a>
Hope this isn't going to the list, I am using NVDA and have no quick way of
checking the to: field.