-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Lee
Sent: 28 April 2008 00:19
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws and start menu in Vista

Hello Waqas,

To try to rule out whether the problem is JAWS related or not, it might be a
good idea to try using Windows Narrator.  Press Windows key with the letter
"U" to bring up the Ease of Access Center.  After doing that then press the
keystroke Alt-N to start Windows narrator.  When Narrator is running try
pressing Windows key to see if you can access and use the Windows start
menu.  If so, then the problem is likely JAWS related.  If it is JAWS
related then it could be one of a myriad of reasons that JAWS is having
trouble.  You might start by reinstalling JAWS.  You might also update your
video card driver.

I wish you the best.  Take care.

Brian Lee
[EMAIL PROTECTED]