From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike Mote
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2018 12:18 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS freezing when switching between programs

Good morning all!  I'm trying to help with one of our employees here at work
on an issue where JAWS freezes unexpectedly when switching from one window
to another using the Alt Tab key.  The issue is difficult to resolve because
it doesn't happen every time he switches windows.  It does happen two to
three times a day on average, and is hindering his efforts to perform his
job.  I have offered several solutions, but nothing has worked yet.  When
JAWS freezes, he has to wait some 30 seconds before speech comes back.

I wanted to reach out to the list to see if any of you had any ideas as to
how I could minimize this behavior.  I would appreciate any feedback.
Thanks very much!

Mike Mote

Manager of Accessibility and Workforce Development, Human Resources

IFB Solutions

Our Vision is Working - see more at  <http://www.ifbsolutions.org/>
www.ifbsolutions.org

Email  <mailto:mm...@ifbsolutions.org> mm...@ifbsolutions.org

Work Phone (336) 245-5650

Mobile Phone (336) 793-6006

Shipping:  7730 North Point Dr

Winston-Salem, NC 27106

*Large font facilitates reading for people with low vision