From: David Ferrin
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2018 5:33 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] windows 10 1809

First of all thank you for the link. It would seem I stand corrected. So the
April 2018 update is 1803 and not 1809.  Either way let me know which is
correct if you would.

Also I have to get out to the other room and check on the progress of my lap
top as it has stopped chattering so it must be finished with whatever it was
doing. It was putting in a rather large update and I imagine it will tell me
what it is when I check in a few minutes.