From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2018 2:49 PM
To: Jaws-Users List <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Safe To Remove Hardware Message

Hi All,

Running Widows 10 Pro Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.81) with Jaws 16 thru
J2018 latest.  Whenever I want to eject / remove an external harddrive I click
on the system tray icon, choose the device, and press enter on it, but Jaws
doesn't report the following:

Safe To Remove Hardware: The 'USB Mass Storage Device' device can now be safely
removed from the computer.

Can anyone tell me how to get Jaws to report the message above?  Or, what
setting is supposed to be activated to report the message above?  All help will
be greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end
you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.