it also depends on weather you install the full or compact version of the voices. they have different sampleing rates. so the full version would sound better then the compact version.
i like the tom voice the best. the female voices are too basey.

-----Original Message----- From: Orlando Enrique Fiol
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2018 9:50 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Good ole' Eloquence

I actually was loathed to give up my Dectalk Access 32, which I used
with Window-eyes until a few years ago. Since migrating to Jaws, I
love the Vocalizer voices for their high frequency clarity and
hum-based phoneme samples. Having compared the Vocalizer voices to
Voiceware, Google TTS and the latest Microsoft voices, none are as
clear and crisp as Vocalizer. My system does not lag at all with
them, but I have 43 gigs of memory and a solid state hard drive.

Orlando Enrique Fiole