Yes, Ivona voice have excellent quality. However, since JAWS does not have
entries for U.S. Spanish and this is the dialect reported by Ivona voices
into American Spanish, JAWS reads punctuation using English names when
using some of these voices. These voices, in addition, have the problem I
described with exclamation marks.
In older versions, you could configure JAWS to let synthesizer to handle
punctuation speaking. This is no longer available in Settings Center.
Also, like any SAPI 5 voice in JAWS, it often changes voices between PC
cursor and tutor messages incorrectly. This problem sometimes happens with
Eloquence too, but not very often.