I am using jaws the newest one, and office 2000. I use word a lot. Here is the
problem that is happening. In a folder I have a number of word documents, I
open one up and work on it, close it save what I've done and all if fine in the
document but another document has show up in the folder and it is a temp
document of the one I was working on and I cannot delete, it says the disc is
full. The only way I can get rid of it is to shut down and I get the message
that word is open and I have to enter on the end task button. When I reboot I
can go to that folder and enter and delete the temp document. Also when I open
a word document it says document 1, open another it says document 2 and so on,
the only way it goes back to being number 1 is by rebooting. Got any ideas as
to what is going on.
Stu
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
WHAT YOU ARE IS GOD'S GIFT TO YOU AND WHAT YOU BECOME IS YOUR GIFT TO GOD
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com