  From: Kevin Chao
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 2:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] word question

  Stu,

  It would be interesting to know if you are able to reproduce this issue
  using Word XP, 2003 or 2007. The only reason I am thinking of this being an
  idea is because there may be the posibility of this being fixed in one of
  hte versions of WOrd released over the last 8 years.

  Thanks,

  Kevin
  I would encourage you to visit the Chaos World of Assistive Technology Blog
  at:
  http://www.chaosat.wordpress.com/
  Postings are dealing with the latest and greatest happenings, tips and
  tricks and other items of interest.