How do I access the scan settings? I want to make the scan high priority so
it is quicker. Also, does the link scanner display anything in my Google
search results? Because I haven't seen any displays of that info so far.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jerry Berrier
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 04:48
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] AVG 8 and JAWS Solution

Michael,

I've done basically the same thing, and I thought at first the problem was
solved.  I can access the AVG interface and read the status information.  I
can go into some of the menus successfully, but it sometimes still crashes.
It crashed when I tried to change firewall settings, and, while typing this
message I stopped and went to the AVG interface, brought up the components
menu, arrowed down to E-mail scanner, opened it successfully, then changed
nothing but went to Save Settings and hit the spacebar.  Bang, it crashed
again.  I wonder if yours will do the same thing.

Jerry Berrier
Shrewsbury, MA
(508) 735-4420
http://www.birdblind.org