-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris
Hallsworth
Sent: 01 September 2008 18:17
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Say All and Word 2003

Hi all, using JAWS 9 latest build under Vista Home Premium SP1, I'm having
some problems with Say All under Word 2003. It starts reading fine, but
somewhere along the way it will either jump back to the top of the document
and basically read it all again, or will just stop randomly, in both cases
getting me lost in the document. I was doing some revision today for an exam
tomorrow, and it was really frustrating to discover this. Does anyone else
experience this problem? It also happened last week in an exam I took,
however I didn't want to report it then since I wasn't sure if it would
continue, but it has. I tried changing the view from normal to print. I even
tried to maximize the Word 2003 window, with no result in both cases. I've
installed all the latest Office updates, but it still hasn't solved the
problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! P.S. This doesn't
occur anywhere else, like Internet Explorer or Notepad.

--
Chris Hallsworth

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]