Sounds like a lot of hard work for very little benefit to me.
Cheers
Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: 04 November 2008 18:53
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 10 Tandem

In theory that's true.  But enterprising hackers are always devising schemes

for doing their dirty work.  Some hacker out there will figure out a way to
intercept the security code and gain access to somebody else's computer
without authorization.  It doesn't bother me in the least because I have
reverted to JAWS 9.