To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 10 Tandem

the security codes are very short lived according to FS.  I think they are
valid for something like 60 minutes and then they expire.  So these codes
even if hacked somehow would be pretty much useless and besides the code is the only info you get. You don't get what machine wants to use the code and
you don't get the target end as only the target end enters the code.

Rick

Rick
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Stone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>