-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Negoslav Sabev
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 13:51
To: jaws-users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws silent install

Hello,

Does someone know and is able to explain in a simple way, how can one create
a silent installation of jaws? It's very practical to use in windows
unattended installation. And if there already is a silent executable to
download, even better.

Negoslav

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com