Yes I have got avast 4 home edition, so yes I'm just keeping awake until I hear it and then I'll be satisfied. Just as well my computer is not far from me. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chrissy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 9:58 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I need help with avast please?

hi kimber
since the avast version you downloaded my be the current version all available updates may have already come with it. so it may be a while for the next update (it usually updatesdaily) before the next one takes place. or you may have just missed the announcement, while you stepped away from the pc or something. so no worry updates will come :9
regards
chrissy

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com