Ouch! now that's going to hurt my brain.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Levine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 5:58 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I need help with avast please?

Hi Kimber,
My experiences with Avast scans is that you have to use the Jaws Cursor to read the information during the scan. This isn't too hard to do, it just takes a little practice. You can access the scan statistics from the scan report from the desktop or the system tray.
Roger
----- Original Message ----- From: "kimber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>