Actually when I did hear it, I praised jaws for it.hehehehehe.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rangs?, the Rascat?" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 5:40 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I need help with avast please?

And you will get to hear it Kimmie. You'll just need to catch it oneday. Gave me a fright the first time I heard it. Wondered what I was hearing, since I wasn't in the room.

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chrissy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>