can you use the program for burning movies that you have in your PC?

Kind Regard

Holger Fiallo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Waqas Chauhdry" <waq...@o2.co.uk>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 1:15 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] a good cd and dvd creater that works with jaws

Does it work with Vista?

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Sherrie
Sent: 11 January 2009 18:15
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

I am using Free DVD burner to burn data dvd's.  It is very easy and free.
The only hangup I have found at all is that after I burn a dvd I have to
completely close out the program before starting another different dvd.
When I try to delete the folder and add another it always gives me an error message. But it is really simple. I read about it on Fred's Head Companion.
Here is the info from that source:
One of the most frustrating things that still remains for Windows XP is that
you can't burn data directly to a DVD. This is very unfortunate because of
the amount of storage space on a DVD. Well, the folks at MiniDVDSoft.com are
out to change this with a FREE program.

Free DVD Burner is an ideal tool to burn data DVD/CDs. It can easily burn
files onto most DVD/CD discs such as CD-R,CD-RW,DVD-R,DVD+R, DVD-RW and
DVD+RW.

With Free DVD Burner, you can use a screen reader and burn DVD/CDs from
files and folders for backing up your data on DVD/CD. Free DVD Burner allows

you to burn data DVD/CDs in a few minutes and it's completely FREE. Simply
select the files and folders you want to put on a DVD/CD and press the
"Start Burn" button and let the program do the rest.

Click this link to download Free DVD Burner from
http://www.minidvdsoft.com/dvdburner.

Posted by Michael McCarty at

Instructions for use: from website

1) Start FREE DVD Burner, insert a blank CD/DVD and select the CD/DVD
burning device.

Can't find CD/DVD device?

2) Click "Size Limit" button to select disc size. The default setting is
DVD-5 (4.5GB).

3) Add files and folders to the list, click "Start Burn" button to set the
Burning Options.

4) Select the burning speed and mode in the "Burning Options" group. Click
"Burn" button to burn data DVD/CD.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Driesenga" <truthobject...@gmail.com>