sorry about my confusion people my apologies I didn't think it would go that far heheheheheeh lol relax everyone I don't wana do it is that better? thanks cheers everyone smiles ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 11:32 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Scripting: Personal Jaws Startup

The fact is discussing how to de-compile or crack an executable file is
illegal and as such not permitted on any list at all under this domain name.
I do agree with you Kate but my previous statement stands for anybody who
might ever consider posting such information on here. Such people will be
removed from this list and also banned from ever returning.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kate" <shamaniclivin1...@hotmail.com>