I would prefer being able to read PDF files straight from PDF files reliably as well. But many times I encounter a badly structured file which has problems reading in Acrobat Reader, I select Save as Text in the file menu. Then I can open the converted file in any text editor. This is not perfect either. But I find that reading does not skip around this way and I have never learned the secret to using the find in Acrobat Reader. I used this method this morning to read a DirecTV User Manual for a few different receivers to search for specific details regarding enabling Described Video.

Don Marang

----- Original Message ----- From: "shikher goyal" <shikag...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws support for pdf files

hello
the books which i use is usually more than 200 pages and if i reduce
visible pages to single or double continuously, then when after
completion of the page, jaws starts reading from beginning.
all the objects like links are ell displayed.
in short i am not comfortable using jaws in .pdf file. and most of my
books is as.pdf document.
is there any other way to read .pdf file.
and i want to know all the commands of jaws for acrobat 9.
my e-mail ID is:
shikag...@gmail.com
shikher.go...@yahoo.co.in
Mobile: