What program are you having trouble with? If the Applications Context Sen To submenu does not already contain an option for desktop (create shortcut), there is no easy way to add it. Instead, you can use the alternate method to create a desktop icon for the program in question. Press Win key-M to launch the deskttop, then hit F5. Then hit the Applications key, arrow down to New submenu and select Shortcut. Either type in the address patth to the program if you know it (not likely), or use the browse option to build the pathway to the program. Use the right arrow to open each branch of the path and left arrow to close it. Use first letter navigation to select an item from each list of folders and files. This may take some trial and error, but you should be able to locate the program you want to create a desktop icon for.

Gerald .
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Adding to Send To

Hi RJ,

When we open her "Send To" menu there is not a shortcut choice. There is a
create shortcut choice but, what we are trying to do is add Desktop creat
shortcut and "Mail Recipient" choices to the list when you press enter on
the Send To menu. In your reply, if this is what you are trying to tell me what to do I am not following you. Would you elaborate more Please? Thanks
much, take care.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "RJ" <r...@velocity.net>