Good instructions, possibly the next addition to the tips and tricks page.
David Ferrin
From: "David Whitehead" <d.h.whiteh...@sympatico.ca>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Adding to Send To

hello;

When you point to Send To on the File menu, or you right-click a file and
then point to Send To, the Mail Recipient command may be missing.
This behavior can occur if the "Mail Recipient.MAPIMail" file is missing
from the SendTo folder.

For Microsoft Outlook Express 5.0 and Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0, follow
these steps.
When the .MAPIMail file does not exist in the Disk:/Documents and
Settings/username/SendTo folder, the Mail Recipient command is not shown
when you point
to Send To on the File menu.

1. Start-menu, type r=Run, type:
 regsvr32 /u %windir%\system32\sendmail.dll
 and then press  OK.
2. Type the following command to reregister, and then click OK:

 regsvr32 %windir%\system32\sendmail.dll

hope this helps your friend.