From: Mandy mandy....@blueyonder.co.uk
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 22:05:46 +0100
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Outlook Again.

Thanks for help so far - now how do I set up Rules with Outlook as someone
from another list pointed me in the direction of this one but the
instructions were actually for Outlook Express.
There is a Rules Wizard but I do not understand from that what to do.  I
have Rules set up in OE.

Finally for now - why is it that when I receive  an attachment  and try to
open it with Outlook I can only do so if I save the attachment?

Mandy.
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at: