How does using Disk Image for Windows or Drive Image XML differ from selecting the "all information on this computer" option of the Windows Backup utility? Do these backup programs work differently?

Gerald
----- Original Message ----- From: "Iksi hacker" <iksihac...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Performing Complete System Backup and Restore

Hello! Here is the links for tutorials of backup and restore system with image for windows.

Backup:
http://www.jaws-users.com/Audio/Utilities/ImageForWindows1.zip

Restore:
http://www.jaws-users.com/Audio/Utilities/ImageForWindows2.zip
I'm searching now for portable version of image for windows. does any have some informations about that? Thanks

best regards:
Ivan Kostov
Serbia
Skype: