From: "Flor Lynch" <florl...@iol.ie>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 5:34 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Scroll keystrokes

Mike,

A few things you could try.  Turn on all graphics in the verbosity options,
insert+v and then g until you come to graphics; then toggle it to all with
spacebar.  Also ctrl-insert-minus to change the state of the JAWS cursor.  I
think the scroll down symbol marks the end point, unless you want to try
holding  down the left-mouse button on it.  In the case of my Vinyl Deck
sound card controls, I don't have to go so far in order to find these
controls - they are in a list as i arrow down in the sound Effects tab.
Nice if you can get it to work, though.