To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS speaking space markers

In Office 2000, typing control-shift-8 has always turned on display of spacing codes--space, paragraph marks, etc--and JAWS has spoken the codes. I have code display turned on in an Office 2000 document, and although JAWS 8 reads the indicators, JAWS 10 does not. When I wrote FS tech support because Rout PC to JAWS does not work for me in Word 2000, Mr. Jackson said there are aspects of Office 2000 not supported by JAWS 10. I wonder if this is another piece of Office 2000 that JAWS 10 does not support. Is it working for anyone else????

thanks,

Ann