Hi, Am trying to install jaws 10 on my laptop (xp home) which also has jaws 8 (turned off when installing. After hitting the setup button and music turns to waves sound speech stops & the error sound occurs.. Bringing up jaws 8 tells me that there is a problem with Epson scan; it is trying to copy or scan. Epson can't because it is not plugged in! Not sure why it is trying to copy or scan when installing jaws. but after closing the Epson error window nothing more happens; the jaws installation has not only stopped but seemingly disappeared.
Epson is used when scanning with openbook.
Thanks for any advice.
Cathie Jacobse
cjaco...@telus.net