Is the preview pane turned on?

Cher

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Van Der Walt
Riana
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 5:08 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Unread messages in outlook

Hello Listers,

On a laptop with Windows xp pro and Microsoft Office 2003 and  jaws 10
latest update, my unread messages in outlook, are only marked as such until
I've navigated past them with the curser keys, although I haven't read them,
despite the fact that the option setting to mark unread messages is checked.

How can I set it to retain that status until I've read them?

The same happened when jaws 9 was initially installed on my pc some time
ago, but the distributor changed some setting to rectify it.
Unfortunately I don't know what and where.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Riana

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice which
can be viewed at http://www.doj.gov.za/about_web/disclaimer.htm
If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send an email request for the
disclaimer to webmas...@justice.gov.za and we will send you a copy of the
Disclaimer.