need to check if there is an apply them press OK.

Kind Regard

Holger Fiallo

----- Original Message ----- From: "RJ" <rjf...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] an issue with browsers

I think this might be what you are looking for.
Open your browser
Go to Tools
content page
enter or space bar on auto complete
and than uncheck the auto complete option
There might be a ok  to complete your selection, don't know for sure.
RJ
----- Original Message ----- From: "KB" <karen...@comcast.net>