You can only delete user-defined folders, not the system-defined folders like InBox, Out Box, Deleted Items and Drafts. To delete a user-defined folder, focus on it, hit the Applications key, arrow down to Delete and hit Enter. Do this for each folder you want to delete.

Gerald
----- Original Message ----- From: "Albert Cutolo" <acut...@nyc.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 11:34 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Question on how to delete all of the outlook express 6folders.

Good morning everyone.

Could someone on the list, please provide me with step by step instructions on how too delete all of the folders in outlook express 6 please? I'm asking because I'm thinking that if I were too do this, it might help too correct the problem that I posted, about previous subject lines being read when I open new messages.