Good afternoon everyone.

I am writing with some questions that I have regarding netbook computers, and windows operating systems.

I am considering the prospect of investing in a netbook computer to take with me too Michigan in a few weeks. My question for those of you whothem is as follows. What windows operating system should I have them put on it? Should it be windows xp home addition with all of the service packs that are currently available? Or shouldI have them put windows vista ultimate, or windows vista home premium? What video cards would work best on these netbook systems. Also, could someone please recommendwhich is the best sound card that would also work well on a netbook computer. Can I ask for more then two gigs of memory to be installed on it if I want? Or can you only get two gigs of memory, and no more then that. I am asking, because I want something that is fast, very stable, and reliable The only programs and applicationsthat I want to have installed on the netbook, are either office 2003, or 2007. Internet explorer 8, and a good windows media center capableof playing most of the current file formats that I can download onto either an sd card, or thumb drive.

I also want to run jaws 10 on it, as well as system access moble network, which I will put on it at some point in the future.

Any suggestions recommendations, and any advice that is offered will be very much appreciated, from who ever offers it. Thanks in advance,

Albert