From: "Elaine" <elaine.d...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Gmail & message rules

hi mike

might be wrong on this one but I think first you should check the Spam
filter on the google mail web page.

I often have to go through it to allow an email to get through to outlook
express.

I don't think a message rule would work as gmail itself has placed that
email in the Spam filter.

hope this makes sense. *smiles*

Elaine