To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2009 12:37 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Winamp Error Message

I know of at least one former big Winamp fan who is now reconsidering his
allegiance thereto, in particular the most recent version. Do the functions
not work in the Playlist Editor window?  Winamp is not my default player:
It has not been for a few years.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Stansifer" <lar...@infowest.com>