To: "jawslist" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 10:09 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] outlook express.

Hello there. Now this is going to be tricky to explain, but I had a eror message come up, and although I went into the maintenance folder to fix it, I am now kicking myself, because I hav deleted some of my folders in outlook express. I thought that if I deleted the bdx folders, I'd be alright, but now I find that having done that, I've actually deleted all my folders.They are still in my recycle bin and they're all bdx folders, is there a way to retrieve them again. I did put them back, but can't find any of my files I put in outlook express. Heck! I'm sure I've confused you all, but I can't think of a better way to explain what I did. I guess what I could be asking is, can I retrieve my folders back even though they're all bdx folders, and if so, how can I open them again. Whew I hope I've made sense. Kimmie.