Hi Shari,

How is this?  HellaBaLoo!  Take care.
Mike

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Shari
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 4:24 PM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Dictionary Manager question

  Thanks, I do generally play around with a few options and pick what sounds
  best to me. I was just hoping there was a way to get the accent on the
  correct sylable, not just in this case, but with a bunch of other words
I've
  added to the dictionary manager. Eloquence is the only synthisizer I have.
  Overall, this is a pretty minor thing, I know. Thanks to all, Shari