Fra: "Victoria Vaughan" <vrvaug...@mailzone.com>
Til: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sendt: 20. august 2009 06:29
Emne: Re: [JAWS-Users] Punctuation Off!

Hi, No I haven't turned it off in the Configuration Manager, because I
thought that there  my only option was to alter the default.  I still want
to have the keyboark echo a punctuation key, when I type it.  Or if I am
going across character by character, checking my typing.  I just don't want
to hear any punctuation, when I'm reading in a "Say All" situation.  Do you
have any sugestions for that spacific situation?

I would be very greatful!

Vicky