To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 9:50 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] punctuation frustration

Ok, I am going nuts.  Lets see if I can word this right.

   What is the difference between the period and the ellipses?
I hate it when jaws says dot dot dot for the ellipses but it also says period period period which I hate. So, how can I get the pronounciation of elipsis to be silent but also have all the periods be read for like the end of sentences? This customizing punctuation is a pain in the A$$! I should have just left it alone and not try to "customise" it.