To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 12:49 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 11 beta not reading Titles in Excel!

Hello Donald,

In Excel 2007 move to the intersection of column and row titles. Press the application key and down arrow to the "name a range" choice and press enter. In order to only hear column titles as you arrow across a row type in "ColumnTitle" (without the quotes and no spaces between the words. Use mixed case). In order to hear only row titles as you use the down arrow key type in RowTitle using mixed case and no spacing. If you want to hear both row and column titles type in the word Title.

I am not at a system with Excel 2003 or earlier but the choice should likely be under the insert menu and should have to do with naming or defining a range.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Marang" <donald.mar...@gmail.com>